COVID-19 Readiness at Allied Collision Center
Allied Collision Center of Middleton will strive to keep our employees, customers, and vendors safe during the coronavirus pandemic. It requires all of us to take some extra precautions during these difficult days. We are following CDC guidelines for the protection of all.
· Frequent hand washing
· Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces several times a day
·Following a strict stay-at-home policy for any employees who feel sick
· We will thoroughly clean all vehicles before we work on them. This includes your steering wheel, gear shift handle, door handles, release buttons, window switches, push start button and cleaning and bagging your key fob and keys. We then clean every surface again prior to returning your vehicle.
· We will install a steering wheel cover, floor mat and seat cover in all customer vehicles.
· Customers can also make special arrangements. If you would like to meet us in the parking lot instead of coming inside, just call us when you arrive and we’ll come meet you outside. You may also take advantage of our night-drop feature if you need to drop off your vehicle outside of business hours.
· And finally, if you would like to email pictures of the damages to your vehicle to email@example.com, with any questions, we will do our best to advise you on the repair process.
Thankfully, here at Allied Collision Center, we are set up to continue meeting your needs while adjusting to this new situation, because our mutual health and safety matter most.
Stay safe, everyone!